Infographic: Top New Year’s Resolutions Among Middle East Professionals
Spread the word:
The New Year marks a time to reflect, act and make lasting changes to long-standing issues. Our latest infographic explores top personal and career resolutions that professionals in Middle East and North Africa will be keeping for 2013. Bayt.com’s MENA Professionals’ New Year’s Resolutions infographic has interesting insights on what the feelings are towards the coming year, whether professionals find year-end appraisals effective, and more. Some of the remarkable results from the poll are highlighted below. What do you think of them?
- The top career-related resolution for 2013 is to ‘get a better job’, according to 65.3% of MENA professionals
- The top personal resolution for 2013, according to 19.1%, is to save more money
- Eight out of every 10 professionals say that they stick to their resolutions until they are fulfilled
- 48% will ask for higher pay during this appraisal season
- A collective 20.6% say they don’t have year-end appraisals at their companies
Data for Bayt.com’s ‘MENA Professionals’ New Year’s Resolutions’ poll was collected online from December 4 to December 20, 2012, with 6,655 respondents covering more than 12 countries in the MENA region.
(You can click on the image for a larger size)