10 Things You Can Do Today on Bayt.com
Spread the word:
With our eighth million member, we though we’d celebrate by sharing with you ten things our members love do on Bayt.com. You see, it is with your help, feedback, suggestions, and usage that Bayt.com is what it is today. So, this is a thank you, thank you, thank you. We hope that at least one of the things in this list can make a difference in your life this week.
10. What’s in your future? Find out how career progression will affect your opportunities. Yes, really — and the results can be surprising. Click here to find out what’s in your future.
9. You are what you know. Arm yourself with the hottest market intelligence on Bayt.com’s “Research and Reports” section. We believe that information is power, and we have a whole team dedicated to finding you just that — information: take a look.
7. The Power CV Quiz. Is your CV powerful enough? We have a special quiz to help you find out. Take the quiz now.
6. Salary questions answered. Whether you’re asked about salary expectations for a new job or simply want to find out if your salary is fair, our Salaries product is created to help answer salary-related questions. Visit Bayt.com Salaries.
5. What will the interview be like, anyway? Ever wondered what that interviews are like at that company you applied for? Then we have good news… you can now take a look at the interview processes in several companies around the Middle East, so you know what to expect. Take a look.
4. Employers Can Find You Online. Did you know that many employers now Google their candidates before they hire them? That’s why we want to help you protect your professional brand with Bayt.com’s People: a professional online presence for you today. Go public with People.
3. Fun, news, conversations, and tips when you’re on Facebook. Your time spent on Facebook could be used to improve your career, too. Connect with us on Facebook and we’ll keep you updated on job trends, fun career-related information, job tips, and conversations. There are 77,000 people already there, what are you waiting for? Connect.
2. Expert help when you need it. Get in touch with our Career Services team if you want someone to help you with your CV, speak to you about your career, or give you an application highlight. Take a look at your options.
1. Jobs. Helping you find a job if you need it is our forte, of course. Apply to over 11,000 jobs all over the Middle East on any given day. Start applying.