Posted by Tremaine Du Preez July 1, 2015 0 CommentThe Case of L’Oréal In February 2015, French cosmetics giant L’Oréal received 33,000 applications for the 70 places available in their Chinese graduate recruitment scheme. At the thought of combing through 33,000 CVs their recruiters...
July 1, 2015 - 21 views
The Case of L’Oréal In February 2015, French cosmetics giant L’Oréal received 33,000 applications for the 70 places available in their Chinese graduate recruitment scheme. At the...
June 8, 2015 - 735 views
Mid-year looms large and for many that means having to make excuses for mid-year targets not yet met, conflicting and prolonged staff summer holidays to arrange contingencies for, and the prospect of...
June 29, 2015 - 72 views
According to a survey by Bayt.com on Job Satisfaction in the Middle East and North Africa, April 2015, 43% of professionals do not see themselves working for the same employer for the next 2 years,...
June 22, 2015 - 327 views
Question: Hi. I am the HR manager of a medium-sized business in Dubai. Due to unknown reasons, the company has been suffering from high employee turnover rates lately. This problem has affected us so...
May 31, 2015 - 564 views
Edward Herbert is currently the Digital Engagement Officer at Amnesty International. He will soon be departing for a new role as Digital Advocate at Human Rights Watch in New York City. Edward...
June 10, 2015 - 609 views
What does it feel like to work at a place that keeps winning awards for being a great place to work, year after year after year? I can answer that question: it feels great. We all spend the majority...
Attracting Talent Attract talent Bayt.com Bayt.com Features Bayt.com Infographic Bayt.com news Career Advice Career Change consumer confidence index Cover Letter CSR CV Day in the Life diet Employer Employer Interview employer of choice Finding a Job Freelancing Great Places to Work Happiness health health tips Hiring talent HR Tips Infographic interviews Job Index Job Interview Job Satisfaction Jobseeker Leadership Learning Lifestyle Market Insights MENA Workplace personal branding Poll Ramadan Recruiting Talent Resume Salaries Talent Retention Top Industries Work-Life Balance
- Looking for a new career? Here's advice from our Marketing Chief Lama Ataya to help you http://t.co/wVF6bFg8uB http://t.co/LeAajaGUHa
12 hours ago
- 55% قالوا أنهم يقومون بمزيد من العبادات في شهر رمضان (صوم، صلاة، الخ.) http://t.co/aeJ1QPUpa7 #انفوجرافيك http://t.co/IBs585Ksil
15 hours ago
- Check @Baytcom's monthly contribution on pages 40-43! :-) And follow our friends @EntMagazineME for live ME updates. https://t.co/kZpMEXJTMq
15 hours ago
- How to reduce employee turnover in your company? The answer in this blog by our HR Director http://t.co/ui6VPI2VgS http://t.co/qKLumWRYTC
18 hours ago
- 95% say their colleagues respect Ramadan, regardless of their religious beliefs http://t.co/Zg8KeEABpK [INFOGRAPHIC] http://t.co/d3hVTbtvVN